Mothers & Others for Clean Air, a program of the American Lung Association of the Southeast, is a unique partnership of leading public health and child advocacy organizations. We work to advance pubic policy that will improve air quality and fight climate change in order to reduce the effects of air pollution on public health, especially children’s health. We partner with medical and public health professionals as well as parents of children with asthma and those with chronic disease.
Join our network and voice your concern for air quality. The Mothers & Others for Clean Air coalition is made up of individuals and organizations that are concerned about air quality and health. We enlist their support to make policy changes that will improve our air quality by asking them to write a letter, make a phone call, or attend a public meeting.
Changing our individual actions is essential, but, stronger policies that reduce air pollution are also critical to improving air quality.
Join and volunteer with M&O today and:
- Receive our monthly E-Newsletter and invitations to special events
- Take action on critical upcoming bills and regulations that need your support
- Participate in local, regional and national leadership conferences
- Learn about the legislative process and grassroots lobbying
- Learn how to affect changes to policy to improve our air quality
- Breathe easier knowing that you are helping to clean up the air we breathe